Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service define the terms and conditions of using weddingphotographyzone.co.uk service (subsequently referred to as Service). The Service is owned by Paridae company, subsequently referred to as Administrator. The Terms of Service apply to every person who uses the Service.
II. General conditions
1. These Terms of Service become effective on 02.04.2012.
2. The weddingphotographyzone.co.uk service is a directory of wedding photographers working in the UK.
4. In order to become a User of the Service, a person needs to register and add an announcement.
5. Every User can change or remove the details of his or her announcement via “My account” page.
6. Uploading any materials (especially photographs) to the Service by the User constitutes the confirmation that the User has all the applicable rights and consent in this regard.
7. The User is especially obliged to:
1. refrain from any actions that could hamper or disturb the working of the Service, and from using the Service and its functionality in a way that is causing inconvenience to other Users or the Administrator,
2. observe author’s moral rights and copyright ownership as well as rights arising out of the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models, and industrial designs of other persons,
3. refrain from any actions violating the privacy of other Users, especially from collecting, processing, and publicizing information about other Users without their clear consent.
8. Using the Service for other ends than specified by the character and matter of the Service is prohibited, and it is especially forbidden to:
1. send spam and unsolicited commercial information,
2. perform any action that can be harmful, especially to the Administrator, other Users, or any third party,
3. upload to the Service any content that infringes applicable law, the Terms of Service, decency, moral norms or fair competition standards, anything that is vulgar, offends personal dignity, slanders or infringes personal rights of other persons, supports radical social attitudes or promotes such attitudes (any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, belief etc.), and any untrue or misleading content,
4. upload erotic content of any kind,
5. repeatedly upload the same or similar photographs, content or other such elements,
6. upload content unrelated with the subject-matter of the Service,
7. impersonate other Users, provide or suggest a false User identity.
9. Every person is fully responsible for the way he or she uses the Account and Service and for the consequences of such use.
10. The failure to observe the Terms of Service by a User may result in the removal of his or her Account by the Administrator.
1. In order to register, it is necessary to correctly fill in at least those fields in the registration form (available on the Service pages) which are marked as mandatory.
2. To become a User of the Service, a person must agree with these Terms of Service and register in the Service by setting up an Account. The person who registers as User must not be younger than 18.
3. By finalizing the procedure of registering in the Service by setting up an Account, the User confirms and declares that he or she has read and agrees with these Terms of Service completely.
5. The information provided by the User must be true. If any or all of the information provided by the User is proved to be false, the User’s Account may be permanently removed.
1. An Account in the Service is free of charge.
2. If a User is found to have violated the Terms of Service, his or her Account may be temporarily or permanently disabled or removed without stating the reason or informing the User.
3. A User may request his or her Account to be removed. Once an Account has been removed, it is impossible to restore it.
4. Every new Account must be activated by receiving an e-mail message sent to the User’s e-mail account and following the instructions listed therein.
5. The Administrator will assume that the information and declarations sent from the e-mail address provided by the User as contact were in fact sent by the User, and that the actions taken by the person logged into the Service using the User’s Login and Password were in fact performed by the User.
6. The Administrator will not willingly share the User’s Login and Password with any third party, unless this is required by the applicable law. The Administrator is not responsible for any unauthorized access to the User’s Account by any third party, which occurred without the Administrator’s wilful consent.
7. The Administrator is not responsible for any loss, change, or unauthorized use of the information or content uploaded by the User to the Service through a Free Account or Pro Account, if such loss, change, or unauthorized use is caused by a force majeure, breakdown, or unauthorized access by any third party who have gained this access without the Administrator’s wilful consent.
8. The User can transform every Free Account into a Pro Account by purchasing a subscription or entering a promotion advertised on the Service web pages.
9. Every User of a Pro Account has access to additional features which are unavailable for a Free Account.
10. The paid Subscription can be 1, 3, 6, or 12 months long.
11. The current Subscription prices are listed on the Service web pages. The Administrator reserves a right to change the Subscription prices at any moment without stating the reason.
1. By uploading photographs to the Service, the User declares that:
1. he or she owns the copyright or the rights arising from applicable licenses, or applicable consent from any third party, which permit to publish the photograph in the Service and in this way make it publicly available,
2. the photograph and its publication in the Service do not violate the freedom and rights of any third party,
3. the theme of the photograph is wedding-related,
4. he or she grants the Administrator a nonexclusive, free of charge, open licence to copy, alter, disseminate, and publish the photographs within the Service, as well as to make them accessible through media and other services as part of the promotion of the Service.
2. The User is entitled to no remuneration on account of the above licence.
3. Every photograph is verified by the Administrator as to whether it complies with these Terms of Service.
4. The Administrator has a right to resize/compress the photograph uploaded by a User without his or her prior permission and without prior notice.
5. The Administrator has a right to refuse to publish a photograph indicated by the User without stating the reason.
6. The photographs uploaded by Users should be .JPG files and should not exceed 5 MB.
7. The photographs must be “clean.” They must not feature signatures, logotypes, or additional graphic elements.
8. The Administrator is not responsible for any unauthorized use of the photographs published in the Service performed by any third party. The risk and possible responsibility in this respect belongs to the User.
9. It is forbidden to publish photos with erotic or pornographic undertones in the Service. The Administrator may remove photographs which they subjectively consider improper without warning or notifying the User.
VI. Photo galleries
1. A Photo Gallery is a subpage of the Service to which the photographer can upload photographs.
2. Every User who has a Free or Pro Account may purchase a Photo Gallery. The number of available Galleries is increased with every purchased Photo Gallery.
3. The current price for a Photo Gallery is given on the Service web pages. The Administrator reserves the right to change the Photo Gallery prices at any moment without stating the reason.
4. The validity period for a Photo Gallery is 6 months from the moment it was purchased. When a Photo Gallery is created, the number of available Galleries decreases by one.
5. The User may extend the validity of a Photo Gallery by another 6 months. The number of available Galleries is then decreased by one.
6. The User may upload maximum 100 photographs in one Gallery.
7. The User may remove a Photo Gallery at any moment. When a User removes a Photo Gallery, he or she is not entitled to any compensation for the unused remaining validity of the Gallery.
8. The Administrator reserves the right to remove any photo from a Gallery without stating the reason.
9. All photographs uploaded by the User to a Photo Gallery should comply with part V of these Terms of Service.
VII. Supplementary provisions
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the content distributed and published within the Service by Users, or for the truthfulness, reliability, and authenticity of the photographs.
2. As owner and manager of the Service, the Administrator will make every effort to keep the Service and all its functionality working consistently and without disruption; however, the Administrator is not responsible for disturbances caused by a force majeure, breakdowns, or unlawful interference of a User or any third party.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily disable the Service in part or in full for the purposes of improving it, adding new features, or for maintenance, without previously notifying the Users.
4. The Administrator is not responsible for “Account thefts” committed by any third party, as well as for downloads of the photographs from the Service and publishing them in other services or for using them in any other way by any third party, because it is impossible for the Administrator to disable the possibility of copying the photographs or other content from the Service.
5. The Administrator is not responsible for the loss of the Service data stored in the Administrator’s computer systems if the loss was caused by a computer hardware failure, an Internet network dysfunction, or by an interference of any third party.
6. The Administrator cannot guarantee the Service to work properly with the User’s computer hardware and software, and Internet connection, and is not responsible for the effects the using of the Service can have on this computer hardware, software, and Internet connection, including loss of data or other damage.
7. The Administrator reserves the right to partially or fully transfer any or all of their rights and obligations related to the Service, without the need to obtain the consent from Users or their right of objection.
8. The Administrator reserves the right to change the provisions of these Terms of Service at any moment, informing the Users by indicating the date of the last modification at the beginning of the Terms of Service.
9. If a User does not agree with the new provisions of the Terms of Service, he or she should inform the Administrator. The User’s Account will consequently be removed.